- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Omg that was great "I don't sing" XD
ha ha yeah, that was pretty funny. Yet even though Kiburi didn't make a statement, his troops fought anyway.
Personally, I think the vultures would have "run the dump" the best, with the democracy and all.
i dont know if were talking about the same thing but i think i hear diplomatically
Even the jackals and the hyenas.
In Tangled, Flinn said, " I don't sing!" #easteregg
It's not the crocodile's way to sing I guess.
Yaaay, the Outlanders won! I've been waiting for it for so long.
"I don't sing" #bestlineinthewholepisode
Zito: Too bad you didn't get here sooner. My favorite grove was burned!
me: Oh, shut up! You are SO ignorant. I bet you have no friends.
*was that dung Ono was dropping on the flames?*
Reirei: Oh yeah? If you're so smart, why is Mwoga still holding that stick?
Mwoga: Oi! Permission to extinguish the fire?
Me:(laughing) you and your British procedures and accents!
Well Well, Everyone made mistakes. The mailman has got confused with address.
Noticed that at 18:31 the smoke goes down and not up. It's like they put the clip in reverse
Omg ur right. It’s kind of down and to the left tho
But couldn't they just reverse it again to fix it. I mean they would have to publish it again but fixing it would have been easy .
I work on this show and it's just people running out of time haha. I have tons of scenes I couldn't fix because I was doing so much at once.
Also because you work with this show I have 2 questions. I understand if you don't want to or can't answer these but I was just wondering .1- how many episodes will season 2 have total and when will season 3 start. And 2 when does the lion guard take place in relation to the lion king . Again I understand if you can answer it so it's ok if you don't I was just wondering .
it takes places in the lion king 3 after simba separates kiara from kovu when she is young, in the episode "lions of the outlands" kovu said he met kiara a while ago :).
you means 2
That's understandable .
Janja:we all agree that this place is a dump and no one likes it right
RayRay and jackals:huh yeh
Kabuki and crocodiles:yeh
Goigoi:I think it’s cozy zzzz
Janja:well since everyone else hates it I am willing to do everyone a favor and have us hyenas be incharge
Kaburi:No way Scar didn’t say nothing about you hyenas running things
Misingo:territorial leadership clans claims can not determined without proper parliamentary procedure isn’t that right
Janja:we don’t news don’t need the procedure just let me run this dump
Janja sings song:I am gonna run this dump just you wait and see and when I run this dump you will all bow to me I will be king dirt ruler of ash lord of a muck a kimdom of trash and I will run this dump just you wait and see
RayRay:oh you think so do you
I am neutral or not picking a side .
I don’t care who has land even if it is Outlanders. I am scared of Scar. I am watching it hiding.
You know, I sort of feel like Matembo and Zito are brother and sister.
I think so too and Matembo is the elder one.
when is s4 come out
I hate it say it but s4 is kinda not going to happen as far as I know
Signing this petition could change things tho https://www.change.org/p/th...
The one who is really running Killo Valley is Scar. All of Scar’s army don’t get along
Mzingo and Mzingo are the smartes because with use highly genuis.
Mwoga in Ono and. The egg knows he should go back to outland, They even have commite and some disaer
Kiburui and his float: trickerster and hymtosimed someone.
Janja and hyena : He is always question for everything, and some incredible plans
ReiRei and the jackals : They can acted very poilite to get want theywant.
Why noone get along in outlandas .
because they are all fools
exept jasri's clan
When I heard Scar before he appears and sometimes scared me.
I’m on bad guy team I’m glad that kind of won
you are a foot
Did kyan throw a crocodile DOWN A CLIFF. That’s MURDER. You can’t blame them for being hungry simba shoode put kyan in the outlands for ATEMPT OF MURDER
He used that line in Fuli's new family too.
we see that.
How the episode should have gone.
Kiburi: I don’t sing..... I rap!
16:32-17:13; a life lesson with Mufasa
That devil is a liar
Really good show. I hope we see more of Jasiri. :)
The way I see the song is about a few different governments; Janja is obviously a Tyrant, Reirei is a Dictatorship, Mzingo is a Democracy, and Kiburi... well that one is kinda like Laissez-Faire. Quite a nice ring to it really and am I alone in rooting for Scar to win?
Oh yeh now I am going RULE this dump because I am the smartest here by RayRay The jackal.
how can i download these episode would love to have them on my usb and watch offline
i mean really but The jackals would run the dump better even though it goes against my name
Why didn't kion just use the roar to make it rain and put out the fire
Rairei should run this dump because she is a lady. you know ladies first.
This reminds me of Hillary Clinton...
Not everything returns to normal, but one adapts, this is the phrase that I get when I see this episode :)
"Change is the only constant in the world, we have to adapt to it" OmG now I see....