- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
I love that intro so much <3
me too! its really cool
This was amazing im so glad that everthing has been cleared up about why Kion was not in the 2nd Lion KIng film. Now i just hope that we either get a Lion King 4 film or get a season 4 of the lion guard it would be amazing if we got both.
we will get a season 4
Cuz that made lion king 2 before lion gourd
32:15 Oh come on Simba!! Have some respect! I mean Rafiki served under both your father and your grandfather.
wait who is simba's grandfather?
Couldn't even get Jim Cummings to voice Scar..... YOU HAD ONE JOB GUYS!!! COME ON!!!
Yeah maybe next time you'll all be my slaves and under my control.
This is like the movie the return of Jafar
that intro tho
Scar is creepy cool! When I saw that painting of Scar in the Lion Guard’s layer it gave me the creeps.
How come it's always the girl who gets captured and have her life threatened by the bad guys and have a guy save her.
No offense, there kinda weaker
In this instance janja captured kiara cuz he and ushari wanted kion to use the roar to make scar appear, but other wise i rlly dont know.
Hey, did anyome else know about lion king 1/2? Because I didn't until my friend told me...... ._.
Is no one gonna talk about the fact that they foreshadowed the tree of life
Wait what? When?
In the intro song when rafiki is painting he paints the tree of life
Makini is so talkative
that´s what you think 47:07
Shamar is mi lion name
Why don’t the bad guys ever get food. It’s not fair😢
Shamar is mi lion name
I sometimes daydream about lion gourd and I’m the most powerful animal in the outlands( stronger then the lion gourd combine)
Omg, baby Kion!!!
wait Kion had his mane when he was so little
31:56 i dont think so
26:52 Its hole s3 Its that picture 😏
God, everytime I watch this I'm like, "guys come on, give ushari a break!"
Hi every one tlg is realesing the final episode for season 3 then on to season 3 the last episode of season 2 is called fire from the sky
today is my tiime today is my daaay i shall renite with janja and jasiri and the lion guard and be happy and peaceful but i am evil
Its all Bunga's fault. If it wasn't for him, Ushari wouldn't have have "the last straw" as some motivation for bringing up Scar. Also its obviously part of Makini's fault, but I like her and I really don't like Bunga... so.... yeah.
Yeah Bunga At Least Say You're Sorry
but Bunga did not know that a Ushari had a scheme to bring Scar back
"Remember, talking to bad lions, its a bad idea!"
"I get it Rafiki."
"I do too..."
*Few hours later...*
"Scar! Evil lions of the past! Speak to me!"
Fuli, awesome second in command.
or leader when Kion is absent, and no-one questions her
HOORAY A VICTORY FOR THE VILLAINS. Also they should have actually carried Kiara with the scruff of her neck, instead of dragging her like that. She isn't that big.
I hope in other episodes, Janja will start feeling like he is lower than Scar, and he doesn't like it. He secretly "escapes," but they catch him again, so Scar is really mad and is going to do something(maybe even murder, in a subtle kids way), but something happens(probably involving the lion guard trying to save something) and he escapes again, with or without his clan. Actually, it would be cool if he did this alone. So he travels to Jasiri's place, ashamed, and talks(or confronts) her. Maybe before that, her clan thinks he is coming to kill her again, and tries to kill her. Then he goes to his territory and somehow his clan is there... ? But um, then he SOMEHOW gets re-accepted into the PLDG(Pride Land Domination Group) and after a bit he decides to relay info to Jasiri, then to the Lion Guard. The LG is skeptical and they dont really trust Janja at first, but soon accept this arrangement. Also there is NO romance between Janja and Jasiri. Its a strictly business relationship. And Janja still kinda hates her for ruining his plans and stuff. Did u like the theory/suggestion?
Did You See Where Janja Just Left The Other Hyena At 04:18,Hilarious !!!
Bro rafiki is the only one that can stop a song....lol :0
I can't believe this is Ushari and his skink minions for teaming up with the outlanders to help them.
That's never get old 32:10 .
Yes yes now I hire it the water
It's war between the outlanders and the pridelanders.
It almost sounded like they (the hyenas) said plenty of gas at 33:19.