- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Bunga always annoyed me. Even before I was in the Lion Guard, he annoyed me. He's a good friend, but just a little annoying. Actually a LOT annoying.
I have a question for you. What was the most annoying thing Bunga ever did to you?
Hmmm. Alright, time for a story. I'm out hunting, minding my own business, when Bunga comes up behind me and asks if I want to eat a bug, despite me telling him "no" a thousand times already! Well, that startles me and the gazelle I was tracking, and so, as usual, my lunch escapes. And people wonder why I'm so skinny! Anyways, I decide that I'm not going hungry today, and so I chase after it. But Bunga, that persistent little thorn in my side, grabs my tail and once again offers me this disgusting little grub thingy.
I shake him off, but he still can't take a hint, and that stupid little idiot grabs my LEG as i'm RUNNING! I don't need to tell you how stupid this is, since you probably already know. I trip over him and go flying into the local watering hole. Only, it's the dry season, so it's dried up. So now I'm lying in the bottom of this big, muddy ditch. I try to climb out, but just slide back down again. So I yell at Bunga and tell him to help me out. He can't reach me from where he is, so he says he'll find a long stick that I can grab onto. Well, he takes his sweet time with that! I was in there for hours!
Now, I can't be sure what he was doing, but Bunga said later that he was GOING to find a stick, and found a nice big log, and then stopped for like, fifteen minutes, eating every single bug in the log! Once he was done, he had forgotten what he came there to do, and so went off to ask me what I asked him to do. But then he gets lost, and somehow winds up in the Backlands. So then, he runs into Makucha, who tells him to turn around. Bunga tells me he "beat up that leopard." Ono, who was out looking for him, says that Bunga was the one getting beat up. But this is all second hand, so I can't be sure. So then Ono grabs him and flies him back to the Pridelands, where he goes back to Hakuna Matata Falls to have DINNER! Again, all second hand, so i can't be sure. But to be fair, these all seem like things he'd do.
I would have had to spend the night in there, had Ono not found me. He got the rest of the Guard to come over and help me out. And once I was out of there, I smacked Bunga like I'd never smacked before!
At times I think being on Bunga's bad side is better than his good and at times I thnik other wise
Sometimes, I think he doesn't have a side at all.
But some of this jokes aren't that bad
That's an overstatement. Some of his jokes don't make me want to skin him alive.
Yeah I can kinda see
Oh, can you?
Well I have a question for you:
Bunga or Baboons
Bunga. At least he can do useful stuff.
He also do lets just say not smart thing
At least he can be helpful sometimes. Unlike the aforementioned baboons.
Yeah, its kinda obvious
Yeesh! And I thought when he farted in your face that one time with the gorillas from The Lost Gorillas was the most annoying thing he did to you! I'm sorry he ditched you like that to you, Fuli! You didn't deserve that! If I were there, I would have saved you instantly. Whenever you want to talk to me, I'm all ears!
Wow! That actually sounds like something my older brother would do! He's also a thorn in my side and there are times when I also want to smack him! So, you're saying that Bunga was supposed to help you out of a ditch, but ditched you? Sometimes, Bunga can be so darn ANNOYING!!!! Sorry he did that to you, Fuli; you didn't deserve that! And I thought when he farted in your face that one time with the gorillas was the most annoying thing he did to you.
Eh. I´m still the BEST.
Hamu: Your It!
It: Did someone call me?
Have you seen the Little guy?
What you can say about that episode?
10/10 would kick kijana's butt again
i agree may he lives happily with Binga and fuli....... with Azad
Um may I remind you
BUNGA IS ALSO A CHILD
it is so good this one
I want to climb a tree because Kion said so. I aslo didn’t have any strong trees in the bedroom. I can’t climb the wall or door frame . If I was allow to climb the big tree 🌳 in fornt yard. When I get order and own a land of my own. I would love to live with nauture.
you can pick Awesome! or Awesome! which one
hmm I pick Awesome
QUESTION OF THE EPISODE
Why didn't Kion practice climbing while everyone else did (and got hurt trying)
because hes the leader egg head
You know, there was one little detail they cut from this episode. While Bunga was off doing whatever, Kion told me to try and climb a nearby tree to get a little fruit at the top. Somehow I agreed, but my claws got stuck in the bark! Nobody could get up to me and get me down, so we had to wait for Bunga to get back so he could come and pry me off. When he did, though, the bark I was stuck to came with me, and I slid down a hill into a river on it. The editor cut that out though, for reasons I cannot explain.
Nobody learned anything about climbing, I got thrown in a river, and Bunga went and abandoned us to babysit some kids. Welcome to my life.
Wow that seems fun
Is Muhimu going to be in the next episode.
09:57 he's actually healthier than I thought!
you know, i kinda thought he was going to babysit the jackels
It's awsome that they are making another season.
I just like the parents are having a spa but in the pride lands.
Agreed id surely want to do that :33
If i was in the episode i would be babysitted by bunga
As would I! He and I would probably have some pretty amazing adventures!