- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Due to Ono's name, we in the pridelands are sometimes confused as to if he's saying "oh no" or referring to himself in the third person.
that's why he says happana
"Hapana," not "happana."
well excuse me princes of grammar.
I cant take it anymore
And you really need to work on your capitalization and punctuation! I'm a cheetah, and I'm better than you!
Not my fault I like to write more than type. also <img src="https://dslv9ilpbe7p1.cloud..." alt="Image result for triggered sign"/>
Look! You didn't capitalize that second sentence! See what I mean?
You did this , you caused my time to pass so quickly (dies).
That sentence doesn't have a noun in it, making it a phrase.
Again with the capitalization! You need to learn grammar!
what are you talking about that STOP was supposed to be together with the other words I put. Also, again with the sass.
Pictures are not words! And you forgot to capitalize again!
You once again have failed to use real words. Please learn some real words.
Look, I just had a fight with my dog when he wouldn't stay still, please don't torture me with this word use right now. I really don't want this right now.
Okay. If you're stressed, that's okay, because everyone has stressful moments. I won't bother you.
Thank you for understanding.
Also what is your favorite childhood show that you still watch from time to time.
Well, Paw Patrol got a little boring due to them not having actual writers, and I never really liked My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and there are a lot of shows that are so dumb I never watched them at all, but The Lion Guard always had a special place in my heart.
No matter what the lion guard will never top this guy.
I like your taste in childhood.
Thank you, finally someone gets it.
Fulithecheetah will remember that
Stop with the references already.
i can't references are my thing
Try, just try.
i'll try but i can't make any promises
Of course I know you won't but as I said try, just ty.
Ok, but like I said I make no promises
Can you not do that as well.
You copied of the sentence I make and put it in your own words even though it still sounds like my sentence.
What are you going on about
A perfectly used reference, nice
Again, some shows are so stupid I ever even watched them.
How DARE YOU.
Also " I EVER even watched them", so now I know you cant talk about my spelling.
OH MY GOD AUTOCORRECT I SWEAR I WILL INVENT A TIME MACHINE JUST TO KILL THE CREATOR OF AUTOCORRECT I HATE AUTOCORRECT I HATE IT SO MUCH ITS LITERALLY SATAN'S PROGRAM PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN IT OFF HELP PLEASE I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!!!
Sorry. I have this problem constantly. I want to type something. I make 1 error. Autocorrect says "I think you spelled 'Cuban boil memes'" and it messes it up 24/7. I genuinely hate this system. If you know how to turn it off, please tell me and deliver me salvation from this hell.
You hate autocorrection? LOL. You are lucky that you are not Russian. There are some problems with auotocorrection in Russia, for example:
Скука(boredom) => Сука (Bitch)
Ирочка (Irina) => игра очка (i can't translate it, because it is about meiosis in one place)
ща = на/за
на = ща (WTF)
Юля (Julia) = бля ( a short variant of блять)
Полочка (shelf) = попочка (ass)
Жора = жопа (ass)
BTW, if you invented a time machine and went to the past, I would go with you.
Sry for mistakes. I'm not an Englishspeaker
Wow, I'm so sorry you have to deal with such s**t, if anything you should be complaining more than fuli.
Fuli is always complaining. It is her favorite hobby. Especially, when Bunga does something connected with her and water or mud.
Da,tovarishch, we deal with it everyday.... and.... it is OK. Human is a very adaptive kind of animal. Yup.
Heck you think she was F*king yelling,
Wow. That's... inappropriate. Must be tough.
Yes. Sometimes autocorrection causes VERY BIG problems. Especially with girlfriends, who often ask you "WHO IS ЮЛЯ?! ARE YOU CHEATING ME?!". But you just wanted to write "Пуля".
So... So... Autocorrection requires a "Блять" achievement
I put that into Google translate. I really wish I didn't.