- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Am I the only one who finds those other two Lioness cubs annoying. besides them this is a great episode.
Not the only one...
There names are Tiifu and Zuri Janja, your lucky you changed sides or I'd be getting Kion just around now
yep. your'e right nala
I do believe they are annoying
Nop, your not all
Definitely not the only one...
cheezi how ya doin m8! ya know how to fight now eh m8?
Don't complain, Hyena.
I gotta deal with them almost everyday.
Oh for sure
no u not the only one Janja
The lion guard ruined Kiara
In The Return or the Roar she makes fun of Kion and thinks he has no purpose in life and now she shouting asking, for help, like can't she see the lion guard are doing there job
ikr they rlly did, look at her face when kion uses the roar xDDDD
Yup, Like in the tlk2, Simba's Pride, Kiara doesn't want to be queen and now she's bragging on about being Queen and mocks Kion and says he has no purpose. And Kion has saved Kiara about 4 or 5 times, and Kions saved the pridelands alot
Kion becomes King long before Kiara becomes Queen
And guess what
I kinda remembered that kiara was wayyyy bigger in tlk2 than in tlg s3. I am still laughing about kion becoming king first. Imagine kion said KING OF THE TREE OF LIFE to kiara when she said what are you goin to be little brother (very rude btw)
Yeah if only Kion knew, that would keep Kiara shut from bragging for quite a while
Yeah, well the animation makes Kiara look like a cub, and yeah its a little bit of Karma on Kiara
Well when Simba sang 'Oh I can't wait to be King' Musafa was killed shortly after so its kinda a good think Kiara's wish was delayed in the long time. Well atleast Kiara now actually is gratefully for having Kion as a brother. (In Return of the roar she says, 'I can't believe we are related)
i mean she should be and who tells that to their siblings i cant believe we are related( tho kion was kinda immature.) but still kion saved her so many time, and she should be thankful that her brother has a roar that literally makes lions appear in the sky.
Dont forget that pretty good burn when zuri or tiifu said to kion your not the queen xD.
Ikr! Kion was young plus Kiara in tlk2, Simba's Pride, she always used to play around and she didn't want to be Queen like she should know, she has been through this stage, and then she makes fun when Kion tells her about the roar she mocks him saying he is not capable, she should be happy for her brother, first she mocks him for not having a purpose and when he has a purpose she still mocks him
And yeah I remember, like what can Kion do, its not his fault he isn't the first-born nor a girl, XD
And in the Return of The Roar Kion litterlly saves Kiara from a stampede led by Janja still she doesn't trust Kion in Can't wait to be Queen and goes to Janja. I mean tbh I kinda understand why she'd go, but she should have listened to Kion not completely ignore Kion, like didn't she see Kion roar at Janja and Janja nearly kill or hurt her indirectly?
You could say that Kiara was younger at the time during Simba's pride when she doesn't want to be queen. Then she grew up a bit, and knew that she had to because of the circle of life, and accepted her role
Fuli's song was really good, anyone agree?
Agreed. She has an AWESOME singing voice!
i agree but in irratation she is no 1
I am in rage
She indeed does. I mean, she is voiced by Diamond White after all.
misigo wants to eat a baoon.
.........................................you aren't supposed to get in those flowers, Tifu and Zuri......
I respect kion and his descions but that does not mean i agree to all his desicions.
well janja i must say.... they have some pride to be the friends of Kiara in a - unintentionaly proud
Greetings rani...... Night pride and others i must say your love for kion is high huh?
Hello there. If you're referring to me, I'm actually not RPing any TLG characters. But hi! How are you?
well again i am dead
what do you mean what what?
The Lion Guard, in my opinion, deserves more than just the 6.5/10 that it currently has on IMDb.
Yeah, I know. But luckily season 3 has like only 1 or 2 episodes under a rating of 9, and those don't even go under a rating of 8.
Season 1 and 2 just weren't rated as good, not even close, sadly.
wow fuli said baboons lots of times in this episode
some people hate kion and i just dont understand why.
I totally agree with you. Kion is the best!
There is two Janjas cool