- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
I knew it predicted it I was one of them who did and first comment for this awesome episode! Mamma Bintrung was going to team up with the bad guys.
U can say that again 😟
Well I hope we see more of them if there hopefully is season 4
"Remember me? And my stink?" Hahaha. Oh Bunga.
It's funny because he used that same quote in The Rise of Makuu from Season 1! Also the look on Makucha's face at 20:41 is definetly worthy of a LOL!
Yeah stinky Bunga.
In the words of Anga, yep.
Anyone recognize the language the Night Pride is speaking when they give their catchphrases? It's likely Hindi, but it could be one of numerous languages in India.
It's mostly hindi
Yes u are right her name is also India [RANI]it means queen
...which means that the Night Pride are Asian lions and lionesses!
I figured that.
Yeah, Asian male lions have smaller manes; so they won't look quite the same as the ones in Africa (i.e. the masculine ones in young Simba's and young and adult Mufasa's pride).
That and Asian Lions are a little smaller than African ones.
I assume most of the catch phrases are Hindi, but I do recognize Rani as meaning Queen in Tamil(my parents’ language). It’s one of the around 200 languages in India.
Rani means "queen" in multiple languages in the Indo-European family.
Yeah the names of the Night Pride are Hindi so they are more likely Asiatic Lions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wi.... Also known as Indian or Persian Lions.
AYYYY i finaly found the website :)
Yeah me too
Ora: My vemon can knock you both out for a week
Beshte and Baliyo: Down for a minute
So at times Kion's scar is just a scar and then its more
Thats Disney in a nutshell
will be there another season of lion guard ?
I don't know but I think Ford Riley's contract expired and to be a season 4 Ford Riley needs a new contract
Hopefully there is a new season
"You must help yourself before you help others." This is starting to sound like Steven Universe.
I mean come on, an African Bush Leopard, a Snow Leopard, and a Komodo dragon, these are Apex predators or crying out loud.
Uh Bush Leopards are not apex predators they can be killed by lions.
Yeah well Lions travel is pride but yeah a single lioness could kill a leopard but then the leopard does a have a small chance
Not much of one.
True, but leopards are apec predators in Sri-Lanki
Yes because there are no larger mammalian predators.
Yeah but even in Africa where most predators hunt in packs or prides leopards are still 2/3 in the foodchain
Not really that goes to crocodiles and hyenas. Lions are the apex predators.
Hyenas Yes but for some reason crocodiles aren't in the food chain order maybe becuase the live in water
4, Wild dog
Oh yes they are. You just have to look in the right place. Crocodiles are top predators in their environment too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wi..., https://en.wikipedia.org/wi..., https://en.wikipedia.org/wi.... Now leopards are still up there but they are lower down than fully grown adult Nile Crocodiles.
Anyone can edit on wiki
Crocodiles would be top predators but they aren't in the food chain in Africa probably because they'd be in a different water food chain
True but the info is sound. And I know what I'm talking about.
Yes but looks can be decieving and from what I know crocodiles aren't mentioned it Africa's food chain
From what Ik
4. WIld Dog
Then you have smaller cats and predators
And there is no crocodiles
I'm just gonna throw this out there, but I think Makcuha, Chuluun, and Ora make a great trio of villains. Even though they lost every fight they were in.
Yeah not really Chuluun though, she just stands there
But if they worked together they'd have a chance well not after Kion masters the roar
You have to admit it, even though Makucha, Chuluun, and Ora lost all the fights, they're still a cool trio of villains.
MAybe if the worked together they'd might have one
Rani’s singing voice sounds like Kiara(probably spelled wrong)
Did anyone else notice at E12 : 6:29 It looks like Rani had just recently went hunting before the "Welcome" song :) Most animals are safe at the Tree of Life, he he
Rani's facial expressions look like a sociopath trying to mimic normal emotions.
So true though
Kion: Surprise Ma-
My Mind: Surprise Mothafuka!
I have had this joke within me for 2 fucking years now
Um, Nirmala. Not sure if you know, but.
Kion was bitten by a snake! I'm pretty sure what you're doing is not gonna help with that, why not TREAT the venom or something? Come on lol
Kion could have done all of this in The Pridelands with Rafiki.