- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Not gonna lie
I thought Rani was the old lion healing Ono in the trailer
No it wasn't she was her grandmother
Anyone else notice that the song has same theme as it is time song from return of the roar
Yes, Disney has a way of making two halves to one whole. Similar events at the beginning and end of a movie or series. They did something like this in Tron Legacy too.
Honestly Bunga did have an idea, if it wasn't for Rani mentioning the roar to the grandmother
Its either tun evil after taking a long journey to this place
Or use you roar and not turn evil and get healed, go home defend the pridelands
ANd then later or sooner Queen Janna would know about the lion guard and forgive them
I disagree......for one I don't think Kion would've turned evil, and two, forcing their way in would only show the tree that they're enemies. Nirmala isn't just gonna heal Kion after breaking in. Instead it would just prove that the guard can not be trusted, and The Night Pride would kick them out. Unless Kion uses the roar on them too, but that would destroy the only lions who could help him. They needed to be welcomed, in order to be healed.
Wonder what happened to Rani's parents
I'm new to the story, but from what I read, they can be seen in ghost form in the clouds, saying they have long since died.
Yup and the fact that Rani didn't know about the roar leads to that Rani's parents died near Baliyo's birth
Everyone there is a petition up to save the lion guard and have it return for a fourth season help Ford Riley make a fourth season if you will help out like and comment saying you signed the petition #TLGSeason4.
Yeah, but even if we don't have season 4, we will definitely have drama king which is the same as season 4
I can't wait for it to come out but why is it called "Drama King"? I mean, Kion isn't dramatic
He might... But Fuli is the true drama king or should I say Queen:
I luv Fuli! Never thought of her like this though, lol
Finally, someone who can get along with. Everyone did get along with me except that beast, Ruqayyah. She was really horrible to me. I'm going to report her.
Aw! That's my sis. She was just trying to stand up for me. She just gets angry easily. BTW: I'm back, everyone!!
I understand. Sorry, if it offended you but I get irritated and you sister is 47706159.
uh.. ok sorry about her. she says she's sorry. ty for forgiving her :)
ok sorry she has temper problems. she got sad of what she had done so she quit disqus. as much as she annoys me, plz dont be rude to her
Oh! Did she quit because of me? I'm sorry I was rude. It's just that I hadn't had any bugs that day.
No!! She accually thinks bunga is one of the best characters!!
Nononono! Bc I forced her to join and she had nothing to do bc we watch ALOT
That's ok. She also apologized.
Wow din't hear from you in while
Yup, im back!!
my my bunga
calm down bruh take a chill pill why is she horrible to you anyways?
It's A whole New Series
I signed up for it this needs to come back
I think Season 4 is great idea! We NEED to know about Kion and Rani's life together. I think "The Kingdom of Kion" or "Adventures at the Tree of Life" sound awesome! It would be way cooler if we got a look at Kion and Rani's heir and their other cubs. And every now and then, take a look at Vitani's Lion Guard as well. I wanna see all the new adventures in The Lion Guard.
Yeah You're right
So do i your so right and i like the idea of your titles
So, I'm sort of on that. Im going to mail Disney a Kickstarter fanmade script to see if they will actually have the guts to do this.
Once you've finished it you should share a link to it. I'm interrested
ford riley stopped working for disney
wait did he?
I think rani and the rest of the night pride are all asiatic lions because nirmala says arama karo which is hindi for have some rest
The Tree Of Life is actually in Asia!
No! Rani is a Pakistani/Hindi name!! At least I'm not the only one here who believes The Night Pride is at India!!
Is it just me or did this episode have some special vibe to it?
Even watching it again
why do not you do season 4 and 5 of the Lion King's Guard
right I agree with you a 4th and 5th season and then some this show is the best
Anyone got it is time vibes from when Kion sung
I definetly did!
"Actions speak louder than words" BRUH YOU LITERALLY ATTACKED FIRST!
Tbh Baliyo deserved to get roared at, What part of "Take it slow" did he not understand!?
Kion should have lost the roar, he used it for eViL, it blew a whole good lion away!
Doesn't make sense for me...
He didn't use it for evil. He used it to defend himself. For all he knew, those lions were the evil ones, and they were trying to attack any animal who wanted to enter.