- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Honestly like?? Did none of them ever realise that Kion is probably in constant pain? He's bound to get irritable as it gets worse, him wanting to get through no matter what is what anyone with a sense of urgency would do, and yet they act like he's being evil for wanting to get through the tree of life? I get he's not acting like he normally would but his situation needs urgency, its the whole point of their journey and yet none of them have grasped that at this point? Seriously?
I honestly wanted to smack Bunga in this episode. I know it's Bunga but in this episode I almost couldn't stomach him. Everyone had their moments though, wanting to keep doing what they do even if the situation is getting more and more dire. I guess we saw how that went, with it almost coming to blows. I don't think anyone really had the righgt approach in this episode. Beshte's friendly nature came in helpful but it was also a big part of the problem. Kion forging ahead is only going to fray his temper more, but at the same time constantly slowing down does the same thing. It'd be hard to find the balance. Too fast is bad, too slow is bad. Urgency can make you want to go too fast and caution can make you go too slow. Kion was urgent, Fuli was cautious. It's a diverse group of animals with different paces. Beshte is never going to be able to go as fast or long as the others.
Sorry if that was a jumbled ramble but I think this is partially a consequence of them reaching the end of a hard journey. Things start to slip and complacency sets in at the same time as exhaustion. There;s only so long you can be on edge. But they are all still behind him, no matter how hard it gets.
Bunga meant well but he didn't say it the right way.
I sometimes think Bunga doesn't want to or doesn't think he can be scared so he ups his other feelings to compensate.
Yeah I think that's about right.
Yeah so him was in pain why act mean cuse of scar on his face
if The Others Wanted To Be Comfortable They Should've Stayed At Home
Kion was just in pain........ Bunga was being rather annoying and unintelligent.
I know from personal experience that being in pain makes even the most even tempered individuals crabby and aggressive.
I agree there
Full knew that Kion is in pain Chaos. That is why she cares for him. Why are you guys bullying Bunga? It is easy to point out flaws in others, but harder to see our own flaws.
Well to be honest that goose is selfish and those peacocks are dumb
The goose wasn't selfish, just annoyed. And the peacocks were just doing their thing.
What if all these birds saw Makucha, Chuluun and Ora?
WentHulk And also Yun Mibu should be invited to Kion's coronation
They would have been dinner but Makucha, Chuluun and Ora were after something bigger and they new the tree of life was near so maybe if you eat the peacocoks they'd spoil there cover or maybe they had the peacocks
Did you see how surprised Kion was when Fuli got really close to his face at the end of the episode?
I actually find it odd people who were complaining about Bunga more than episode than they have been since the beginning.
Like they were saying he didn't need to say that. Actually, he kinda did. Kion took it to heart even it was a bit hurtful, and despite his...well life-threatening situation that pretty much had to happen for tension purposes unless he was going to sing another solo song instead. Yeah it was over-the-top but so is "a scar" meaning "you look like scar" and nobody didn't love that moment (or in lion king 2 with kovu "plain as the evil as the scar on his face" for that manner).
No he didn't really need to say it at least not in the way he said it.
And watch Kion kill Fuli and say nothing and how else do you want him to say it?
He wasn't going to kill Fuli. But I can see I won't change your perception of things so its pointless to debate.
They'd fight and the guard would just watch do nothing
It was Bunga who stopped the fight...
they looked and did nothing because they were afraid of Kion, as in the episodes accidental avalanche and the dragon island
Maybe, But then they weren't really admitting Kion was turning evil
How do you know the rest of the Guard would just watch and do nothing?
Ern didn't you see?
They knew Fuli and Kion were going to fight and made no intention of doing something what so ever
Yes I saw but I interpreted the scene differently than you. Just because you didn't seem them do anything doesn't mean they wouldn't. And Kion wasn't turning evil. He was just in pain and frustrated. There is a pretty big difference between being irascible and turning evil and Kion proved in this episode that he wasn't turning evil.
Bunga should have said that Kion was acting more like Scar but not that he was turning evil.
Personally, I think yelling at the nice possible guy because he is helping animals is kinda evil and scaring peococks in there own terrority while they are performing some part of their tradition is kinda evil
And I think if Bunga said ' You're acting more like Scar' would have hurt Kion just as more or evil worse
And I don't know why people think Scar was the type of ''villian'' to do stuff that Kion did in this episode. All Scar really did was kill Mufasa and destory the Guard.........
But that was because he had vemon and he couldn't control the roar and becuase he had no choice well he kinda did. Kill Mufasa who he hated because of what he did and be respected and have a proper life or be completely forgotten about and live a life on scraps and doing nothing. Like in TLK 1 his lunch was a mouse
He also let the Pride Lands be destroyed by hyenas, he struck Sarabi and refused to leave Pride Rock when the lionesses were starving. Also you can't know for sure that he was surviving on scraps. Just because he was about to eat a mouse doesn't mean he was forced to starve.
Hm he kinda did save the hyneas from starvation, and he was living away from the pride and from what we know Scar was surviving on scrap
Wow you really haven't been paying attention in the story. He did neither. By letting them poach the Pridelands he brought famine to the Pridelands and to the hyenas.
The Hyenas where banished/ate all the food in their lands. What do you think they were going to make a living on? A bug or two a week?
Yeah Scar did poach the prideland but he aslo saved the Hyenas
The hyenas ate more than their fair share. Janja, Cheezi and Chungu are descendents of the clan that the original trio were a part of. Therefore Shenzi, Banzai and Edd and their clan were greedy and ate more than their fair share which put the Circle of Life out of balance causing famine.
Well Lion King Original it says they where banished but then they might have aten their fair share but Scar still saved them from starvation even if it was their fault they got in it
The movie doesn't say that.
Well it doesn't really say but in a lion king book, Mohuto, Mufasa's dad's grandad banishes The Hyenas for disrespecting the circle of life
that book is noncanon and if you watch the show you'll see that Jasiri and her clan have enough food.
Yeah well gotta hand it do disney they made the out land seem like a nice place by adding disney
They didn't add disney it always was disney.
Yeah Disney will always be disney but there isn't any prey animals or a single stand of grass
None that are shown.
If you watch Rescue in the outlands you'll see ono says there are no bushes in the outlands
none that he can see no.
Ono does say there are no bushes in the outlands
I know but I don't entirely believe him.
Yes, but he is the smartest in the pridelands and keenest of sight, if you won't believe him then nothing can convince you
I could say the same about your views.