- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Guys do you think kion and fuli will be married because i think fuli has feelings to kion i think kion too well i don't know if they have feelings each other what do you think guys is fuli have feelings in kion or not ?.
Her name is Fuli, but I do agree with you on the idea of them having feelings for one another—although I think that Fuli is only starting to realise it while Kion is too distracted/concerned with their journey and all the pain he's in to realise it quite yet.
It could be that the writers are hinting at them feeling more than friendship for one another since they have put such a heavy emphasis on their relationship and bond this season in particular.
We see them both constantly looking at one another and comforting one another, especially Fuli who seems rather observant of Kion and the symptoms of the poison and scar affecting him, showing a far more caring side of her to him alone. They show an absolute loyalty for one another—with Fuli singing about how she'll stand by Kion no matter what strife in Battle for the Pridelands and her saying she'll "always" be there for Kion in Accident Avalanche and help him lead the Guard when he's in pain and Kion shows absolute faith in her decisions when he's unable to lead and feels secure "No matter how bad it(his pain)gets" because she's on his side. None of the other Guard have this sort of loyalty to Kion, while they do care about him this season, the writers are definitely pushing Fuli to care more than a mere 'friend' would. Paired up with the especially almost symbolic way they walk beside one another and smile to one another as they pass through the Pridelanders Guard of Honour as they left the Pridelands, which is very similar to how both Simba and Nala and Kiara and Kovu act with one another... Fuli's little smile to herself when Kion looked away definitely came across as bashful and just happy to be with him. They are constantly depicted as moving close to one another, looking at one another and being especially close...
These two seem far more than simply showing one another platonic love and the respect of team-mates, especially compared to the rest of the Guard. Something tells me that Fuli may be realising she has some type of feelings for Kion, but is pushing that aside because of his condition and him needing her as a friend and ally at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised that if we saw Azaad again, Kion would suddenly become very protective of Fuli and when we meet Rani, Fuli begins to feel uncomfortable if Rani was to act forward towards Kion. But we'll just have to wait and see!
Honestly what impressed me the most about the whole Kion Fuli relationship was that they stuck with it. It's not just little subtle hints, Kion admitted that he can fall back on Fuli and then the next time he starts slipping into the deep end again, he doesn't go back on what's been established and really does fall back on Fuli again.
The guard are understanding of the outbursts Kion has but Fuli is the one who constantly pushes herself in the way and talks him down, like when in the previous episode The Mystery Marsh when he had mud lobbed in his face. Avalanche she's the one who doesn't want to split up, despite being the loner of the group. She's taking the active role and not just the sympathetic role. I only sort of shipped them before but season 3 starting with the avalanche accident it really gets upfront about it. Then I looked back to Battle of the Pridelands and yeah there's a lot there too.
I just hope they go somewhere with it and don't leave hints without any payoff. Season 2 and 3 really stepped up the stakes and the payoff, so I don't want this particular facet to go out with a whimper.
I agree wholeheartedly that the hints the writers drop about their relationship throughout aren't subtle in the least and go out of the way to spell out to the audience that they care a lot for one another and have a unique bond compared to the rest of the Guard, with Fuli being the one to step up and constantly go push back her own defenses and behaviour to help him. She steps out of her comfort zone to give Kion someone who understands and listens to him, that doesn't undermine him because of his condition and instead finds a way to support him and the group. Despite being a loner and someone who is happy to follow Kion, she doesn't resist stepping up when he needs her to and he's not in the right mind to make proper decisions, while not treating him like he's broken or that anything is inheritantly wrong wrong with him, only that he needs help sometimes and that's okay. Fuli as a character has shined this season so far. She is the only one Kion listens to when he's pushed to his limit or when things become too much, like in Dragon Island when she is the only one who can break through and get him to stop his Roar, to realise that it isn't right and he's out of control without accusing him or pushing at him. She's understanding and helps calm him. While I won't spoil, if you've seen the next episode then you'll see she openly faces her worst fear for Kion because he needs help and makes sure to not guilt him over it, treating it like nothing because he needs it.
Kion and Fuli are the two most constant things across the season so far, with every episode reflecting on the last and keeping their relationship the same throughout while showing that Fuli is extremely important to Kion's stability in his vulnerable condition this season.
I sincerely agree with you and hope that their relationship and obviously highlighted connection isn't thrown aside to make Rani or Azaad either Kion or Fuli's love interests just because they are the same species. From the opener alone we see the powerful bond Kion and Fuli have and how this journey has changed their relationship, making them closer than the rest of the Guard. This season especially is highlighting them as being far closer than the rest of their friends and I would hate for that to be thrown away after all this development too.
But can i ask where is episode 8 that's the only one not in the episode did you watch episode 8 all ready ?
Episode 8 is 'Journey of Memories', right? I haven't seen it I'm afraid since I can't find it anywhere. But if I find it somewhere I'll link it, all I know is that it's about Makini and her parents. Right?
Yes that's the only is not add in the season 3 i don't why ?Well i must to wait it i quest is the other episode will be release in September ?Someone say other episodes will be September release and thank you every much for helping if you have a link of episode 8 season 3 of the lion guard well journey of memories i don't know if is makini parents but i say in YouTube you might be right only i know in season 3 episode 8 When Makini's memories of her first journey to the Tree of Life result in getting the Guard lost in the desert, they must learn to travel by night and navigate by the stars.well that the episode 8 of season 3 lion guard i think they will be lost in the desert and they must know how to travel by night navigate by the stars well that the only explanation i only know.
Thank you every much is you have a link in season 3 episode 8
I've seen all the episodes and yeah I know exactly what little moment you mean. There is also the fact that Fuli seems to take the lead after Kion in the song "The Last Night" in the opener. She's the one sort of rallying them behind Kion, rather than Bunga with his energetic enthusiasm. Bunga was his second and best friend in the more comical first season, but now that things are serious, he needs someone like Fuli who can be both caring and firm. Beshte is too nice, Ono too analytical and Bunga is... Bunga. Love the little guy but he's bunga.
I think there's at least two interesting ways they can go with this. One is having an episode completely without any Tuliza, even at the end. Instead weaning Kion off of it and making Fuli his calming presence instead. That would be some major points in their relationship, platonic and otherwise.
The other one is a little darker, but we have seen hints of this in episodes such as "Never Roar again." Kion's Roar is unstable, and in this episode, Fuli jumps really close to it in order to pull him away. He's already roared at Bunga, but Bunga is the comic relief and made of iron. If that conflict were instead pushed in a far more dramatic way, then Fuli could take the brunt of a roar that she's trying to reign in.
Now, Kion is temporarily without his support. Indeed, now he'd have to support the wounded Fuli, while she would probably keep trying to support him. It could also go other ways but I'm being optimistic and the guard has been far too understanding of mishaps for them to suddenly stop. They knew what they were getting into. This scenario could really cement that they both need each other. Without Kion, Fuli would still be completely alone, like most cheetahs are known to be. While Cheetah's are loners in reality, they tend not to be at the age Fuli is portrayed at.
Neither option might be what they go for, so we'll just have to wait and see.
I honestly love both of your ideas and think either would work great with the message of the show and Kion's arc tied to his relationship with Fuli. Having him hurt Fuli, especially if she was trying to help him calm down, would be torture for him as he always makes sure to keep the others out of his Roar's path. Hurting her with the Roar would definite be a huge blow to him and I could imagine him struggling badly with keeping himself under control and caring for Fuli who keeps comforting him and telling him isn't his fault—but he hurt her and suddenly could see himself and his power in a far more destructive light like how Scar tried to push onto him, seeing it as a "curse" that could take away someone so important to him, reviving th same fears he had in Never Roar Again. It would almost certainly make him consider and recognise his reliance on Fuli and how much he truly does care for her.
We've seen that Bunga, while dismissive of Kion using the Roar on him by accident, is actually affected by it and has shown to flinch back and become far more scared and timid towards Kion than he usually would. The same with Makini, who has twice now been at the brunt of his anger when all she wanted was to help. With Fuli now injured, I could see Anga taking reign over keeping an eye on Kion but being too blunt by nature on calling him out, possibly even snapping at him if he was to get angry at the others without Fuli able to de-escalate the situation. Having his friends slowly become more and more afraid of him, with his own thoughts and the affect of the venom on his mind—especiallly if they were to run out of Tuliza again—would affect Kion badly and even isolate him from them, showing everyone how important Fuli is to keeping the peace.
I could definitely imagine both of your ideas combining and leading to a situation where Kion deserts or flees the group at some point out of fear, only for them to find him later and finally realising the huge mental and emotional toll his scar and it's venom are having on him. To have Kion have a near enough breakdown with only a still injure Fuli being the only thing to bring him back to the brink, reminding him of her word to be "always" beside him, and bringing him back to the group with new understandings and apologises shaping them stronger than before.
Having Fuli replace Tuliza as his calming presence would definitely support Rafiki telling them that Tuliza "is not a cure" but rather a momentary painkiller. And it would only support their joint dependence one another, showing their bond to be far more different than the rest of the Guard. They work best off one another, encourage one another and tether one another to their feelings and beliefs in themselves.
(I can see their support of one another to be quite a bit like Aang and Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender with only Katara being the one able to pull Aang back from Avatar state and calming him down.)
But yeah we'll have to wait and see. But honestly these two seem the more likely to have strong, meaningful feelings for one another, rather than Rani or Azaad who they wouldn't have known and been through nearly as much with. Their relationship and chemistry is far more impacting than two characters only introduced now and they definitely come across as more an endgame couple than the others. But. Hey, we're just gonna have to wait and see!
Yeah, the two ideas do sort of lean into each other, with the idea of Fuli being hurt taking the overarching theme to the more extreme.
Friendships are generally strengthened by conflict, as everyone realises just how important everyone in the group is for keeping things together. What is taken for granted is suddenly removed and the spiralling effects are obvious. I don't yet see a trend of Kion getting worse each episode, though you are right that his friends are getting a little more scared of him. Bunga was pretty blase about being snarled at in Accidental Avalanche, but in later episodes visibly recoiled.
I really like the idea of Kion running away and everyone having to contemplate their role in the group. For as much as we're talking about Kion and Fuli, everyone plays a role. As much as Bunga can annoy Kion, he can also be the voice of fun and levity, reminding everyone that life isn't all serious. Ono is the one with the plan when Fuli doesn't have anything in her fur at that moment and Beshte reminds them that sometimes all they need is a positive outlook and he doesn't take anything personally. Anga is sort of the black sheep since she hasn't been in the group as long but she gets about as blunt as Fuli can be which is needed as well.
I am a fan of the more quiet moments this show can have to. Between the drama and the fighting there can be some moments where two characters are just talking and more importantly, listening. As much as the group is pushing through despite all odds, I think having the pace slowed for an episode could really help. Perhaps Fuli is wounded or Kion just can't continue on and they all just need to take a moment and be in each others company. This could be a full group episode or a Fuli Kion episode where they talk about how much they mean to each other. They already know, but sometimes it just needs to be brought out into the open to let the appreciation flow. Could also be a nice subversion. We might expect Kion to go into a heroic BSoD but Fuli pulls him out of it before it even happens and he gets reminded by his own actions what made him so different from Scar in the first place. That he is still fighting the twisted impulses of the venom and not just giving into them immediately.
Well you right everytime i watch each episode again and again to understand it now i get it most the lion guard friends of kion is a afraid of him when his out of tuliza and his cool too when bunga want to joke in kion a couples of time kion getting angry because of his scary inches but it's all right fuli is always beside of him all the when kion getting angry or losing control of his roar but i know kion will be alright because fuli is always support her and care about him all the time and i hope kion personality will be the same not like now because of his scar his personality change because of his scar but i know it will be over the pain of his scar of kion😁😍.
I'm actually tempted to go all the way back and binge the series again, just to see how much Fuli actually does stay so close to Kion before he gets his scar. They're friends but I don't think she ever acts as his backbone like she is here.
I feel the same if the final season 3 is finish i will be back again and watch the old episodes of season 1 and 2 i really love it and the season 3 too i love it so much
Thank you for the amazing answer both of you Chaos and Martin Cullen
Let me just say, I agree. I would love to see either outcome, but what I wanted to say was this. Fuli has always been the one to stand up to Kion when she thinks she's right. She straight up questioned the authority of the royal family in return of the roar, and has always had little respect for higher authority, promoting instead camaraderie and partnership. I respect that kind of thinking, and in my opinion it gives something extra to the whole guard. So a big shout out to Fuli, who in my opinion is the absolute, no question, definitely the best character in this whole series. Other characters have very obvious niches to fill, but Fuli's is more subtle. On the surface she seems like that classic arrogant token girl character, and to some degree, yes she is, especially in some of the earlier episodes. But this season really brings out the best in her, in everyone, and for once, the female isn't the exact same speedster as we see everywhere else. For once, we see Fuli as something other than a rainbow dash clone.
You right same us me i see full not only other a rainbow dash clone she's is really good friend in kion when sometimes kion can't think clearly with his scar fuli always there for kion.
Uh... Thanks for the info? I don't wanna come across as rude or anything and I have to admit that a lot of what I've already said is very subjective to how I perceive Kion and Fuli's interactions. I'm not saying that they're absolute canon and are going to be together, only that I could see the potential in their writing this season if the writers choose to pair them together.
And just out of curiosity since I have heard of a post like your picture claiming them completely platonic and more sibling towards one another, where did you find it? Who wrote it, Ford Riley? I'm only asking since I can't tell from the photo. If that is the case and it was said earlier in the show' life around say season 1, then it could be open to change this season. It has happened before that characters who viewed one another platonically or like siblings have aged and grown to have feelings for one another.
But I am bias towards the ship and their interactions as a result, so I will probably ship them nevertheless and don't mean to annoy anyone who doesn't with my comments.
Yeah me too fuli is really a great and loyal friend to kion when kion out of his cool fuli said "kion are you all right that scar it's bothering you" and that kion want to fuli take his lead if kion can't concentrate of his scar but i don't in the episode season 3 if fuli tell her feelings in kion i don't what kion will be said i think kion will be shock us the leader of the lion guard .
I think they r too cute, since they r just together. Also, I think Fuli might get together withd Azaad... did anyone else notice she looked dreamy at the end?
Ugh these ships.....
After the episode 11 they’re supposed to become a pair
Wow really i can't wait for it😍
Everyone from different websites said the same thing, so why that that wouldn’t be true 😉and Yeah me too I can’t wait 😁😁
Same pls pls be Kion and full there are good couples 😍tomorrow is the final 10 episodes i can't wait😅
Everyone can’t wait for this we waited too much 😁
Yeah same here it's only couples hours left lion guard season 3 last episodes 😍🥰
I’m sure the the episodes will be really great 😁
Everyone really had to enjoy these episodes
From what everyone read Kion and Fuli will be a pair after the 11th episode but each can be an episode after the 11th
I really want to see how all the people who’s not for Kion and Fuli will react , I’ll really laughing
When Fuli hugged Kion in episode 11 I was so happy and then doing something so bad to fans of Kion and Fuli 1
Too bad ....finally they’re not together, he’s with Rani and he’s with azaad
Well in my opinion Kion and Fuli had stronger feelings for each other Kion had to be forced by the creators to fall in love with Rani to destroy the entire history of Kion and Fuli from season 1 3
Cause after all the moments between them it’s no sense to put Kion with someone else , but for the kids a lion with a cheetah that’ll confused them even if they like that
You know I have a logical explanation of everything and Kion and Fuli will be together but it is even more complicated than anyone of viewers could imagine if you have fb I can explain what the creator meant
I know azaad is an adult but he will stay with Fuli
This is my fb if you want to know the answer to the puzzle, join me as a friend 2
No they won’t be together it’s too late , it’s not like I didn’t wanted to but now Kion is married to Rani and yes I have fb you can explain me there
Give the name it will invite you to Facebook
Yeah I think that too
We just don’t know yet on what episode they’ll become a pair
you better no let fuli see this.
Kion pulled a Moses holy crap!
also love that movie.