- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
I'm a little concerned about how this'll end. We've got a new cheetah, Azaad, who Fuli seems to like and eventually Rani, a lioness, who EVERYONE is shipping with Kion. So what will happen with our favorite speedster and lion prince? Together or never?
Personally though, I can see KionXFuli happening more likely: they live in the same area, they balance each other out, Fuli clearly cares for her leader, and he actually stops getting so angry and listens to her only. And of course we ALL saw how she looked at him at the end of episode 1. Thoughts
I totally agree with you, especially as someone who never really shipped them until this season, I immediately saw signs of something between them even in the first episode of the season.
With Fuli singing that she'll be "by his side" throughout everything, showing her extreme loyalty to Kion, the fact that Simba smiled knowingly at Fuli when he asked her to get Kion home safe, as well as the emphasis on Fuli walking beside him as they walked through the animal Guard of honour as they left the Pridelands much like they emphasised Simba and Nala along with Kiara and Kovu. The look they gave one another was a huge alarm and when Fuli looked away and smiled to herself it seemed like such a cliché 'they-look-at-one-another-with-love-and-girl-blushes-and-looks-away' trope.
All the new episodes are definitely highlighting their relationship especially, with Fuli being the only one to notice Kion's symptoms and pushing for him to get Tuliza plant to help ease his pain. We see how close they are this season and I can definitely see Fuli at least beginning to realise she has a crush or some sort of feelings for Kion, while I don't think Kion's in the right mindset or really able to focus on anything other than their journey at the moment. Azaad made a point to emphasis twice that Fuli was his "friend" and Fuli showed none of the interest in him that she has with Kion. Even for Rani, we could use the fact that her Pride lives so far away and that both her and Azaad may be redherrings to make people think that Kion and Fuli can't or won't be together. But, they also made the point to emphasis that Kion is "not one for tradition", so him and Fuli having feelings for one another is definitely in the realm of possibility for the writers to showcase the whole theme of equality and joining different types of characters together in the show.
Plus, who doesn’t love the idea of "childhood-friends-fall-in-love-as-teens" trope?
Amen to that!! EVERYBODY loves the childhood friend turns to romance thing.
God no I dont wanna make out with... oh crap I didnt have any friends...
I'm glad that I'm not the only one😍
Aye, but if we all know Disney, they either won't do any romance or will pair them all up differently
Well, let's wait and see
Kion Marries Rani he is king of the tree of life and Rani is queen o
Kion is not married, there was no proposal or wedding
you are right no one said it was a marriage
there was: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Wait until the end of 2019, as Disney confirms Season 4, your confidence will fall
It’s like 7 months past the end of 2019 and they shut down the Lion Guard studio and Disney didn’t confirm Season 4
But disney didn't really offically confirm season 3 is the end
But if you scroll down to recent comments there is a person who sent a leaked photo, maybe disney are keeping season 4 a secret, only time will tell
I really loved how she has concern for him as well as being an advisor to him
I agree with you too...and also Azaad looks too old if you ask me...and anyone notice that when Kenge bit Fuli kion pounced right after and in the Accidental Avalanche Kion let Fuli make the decision......i hope Kion and Fuli stay together
Also one more point...in the Lion king History the Lions go with their best friends...Nala-Simba, Kiara-Kovu; Mufasa- Sarabi
Bartek, sadly Mr.Ford is not working with the Lion Guard anymore.
Well, At Least I Think So.
Which is s shame but all good shows come to an end.
Hey Janja Jasiiri is here😉😉😋
Well I hope it has other 2 seasons and maybe if TLK 3 happens the 2 more
that is if kion was to become king kiara is first in line and they arnet that different in age and he will be busy with the lion guard instead of ruling
Everyone's talking about Fuli being in love, that being a serious trope among fans of this show, but I was looking forward to a different trope making a debut in this season. That is....
Evil twin sister! Yes, that's right! This may sound weird, but I think we really should have an episode with an "evil twin sibling and tons of flashbacks" kinda episode, and I want Fuli to be the subject of it all. Partially because it feels right for her, and partially because I seriously think so me more light should be shed on her mysterious past. And partially I just wanna see her thrown there in the spotlight more often, since she is my absolute favorite character in all of the lion guard!
Actually, I think all of this hints to Fuli being extremely loyal and caring for her friends. I've tryed looking for signs of what you say is between them, but I very much think that there is no romance with Fuli and Kion.
During the first episode 'Battle for the Pridelands' when Kion defeated scar and Ono saved Bunga, Beshte said way to go ono and then Fuli said the exact thing to Kion but in a soft loving voice. In addition in its mostly fuli thats jumps in and calms Kion down when he loses control of his roar. Also we are constantly reminded through out each episode that fulis at his side no matter how bad it gets.
I agree with you two but I think azaad is a adult and he only know Fuli , 30 minutes or maybe 10 but she know Kion since they’re little and their relationship don’t stop to growing , Ford Riley said in Instagram they’re just friends like brother and sister but I don’t trust him that’s too suspicious to give a spoil like that but her said for him that’s not a spoil and he never answered when someone asked him if they’ll become a couple ....so what do you think , Kion x Fuli will happens ? For me I hope
Fuli or one of the guard members in these episodes you notice how concern fuli is and tries to help him
a year ago.. too late for me too start an argument ): lol
WHY YOU TYPE SO MUCH
Imagine if they have one episode when Max Charles and Diamond White sang ‘Can You Feel The Love Tonight’ with Kion and Fuli? Personally, I think they would make a perfect duet.
That would be amazing if I'm not lieing, but they would have to change the lyrics.
kaion and fuli make a perfect couple.Some people may even disagree more if you see how their relationship has changed from season 1and 2 to season 3 you see that they like each other
I really enjoy this season but, as a person who is taking AP bio, I am confused as to how their travels work out. They first meet snow monkeys, who live only in japan. Then, they meet red pandas, who live in Southeast Asia. Then they meet Komodo dragons who live in the islands of Indonesia. And so on. I am just a little confused about the geography, but this is a fictional series none the less.
Who else finds it sad to see kion like this he was cute and nice but this scar is changing that hopefully they get to the tree quickly
Does anyone else here get a Tibetan vibe from this episode of The Lion Guard???
is this foley x kion i seeing here
Its spelled Fuli.
Also, I know its a kids show but so was Kim Possible, How To Train Your Dragons, and Danny Phantom. And look at them: KimXRon, HiccupXAstrid, and DannyXSam. Anyone else think a romance episode(s) should occur?
I'm praying for this happen
Scar when he gets he Scar- Becomes really smart, smart enough kill Mufasa
Kion when he gets his Scar- -100000000000000 IQ
very nice liked it a lot
It's time for Dinosaur Train version!
I feel like Makini is always running out of Tuliza 😂😂😂
And why do people always underestimate me and Vitani, lol?
Even though I am not in this episode
And aslo why do people underestimate Nuka like he's your own brother atleast care about him
Looking across all the episodes released for this season, I'm starting to see a pattern of Kion using the Roar and causing destruction around him, especially to nature. In this episode with the Avalanche, in the Battle for the Pridelands at the start when they show how his roar has gotten stronger and he causes the ground to crack and rocks to break,
causing a tsunami that devastated the Komodo Island in Dragon Island... if this continues and they show how much stronger Kion's powers are getting, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up damaging or causing a disaster at the Tree of Life.
Given that they emphasised his power increase, it isn't completely crazy that them emphasising his desperation to get to the Tree Of Life and his blind faith that it will solve his problems may be the climaxing issue of the arc, if the Tree was to be revealed to not have magically healing properties and to simply be a symbolic healing or something. Like that the journey is what was meant to heal Kion by having his friends help him learn to control himself and figuring out how to live with his scar and the 'evil' venom inside him. Given how much of his stability and resistance this season comes from the fact that he believes his condition is only temporary and that he will be okay again once they get to the Tree only suggests that Kion may finally have a breakdown or outburst that even Fuli. who is the only one who can calm him down and the only one he apparently has the emotional connection and trust with to have take over for him until he gets better, won't be able to pull him back from.
Kion so far hasn't learnt how to deal with his condition but rather been leaning on Tuliza and Fuli to help him get through it... so if he was to be told after the whole journey they've been on and all the stress and pain he's been put through, that his one hope for salvation and way to not become like Scar was a hoax or didn't work - imagine how powerful his anger would be then... and the roar that might result from it.
And if his friends were to rush to calm him down, to try anything to help him only to fail... what if he hit them with the Roar? What if he destroyed the peaceful Tree of Life and sanctuary/home for so many lost and afraid animals... he'd probably think he was Scar then...
I think he will be healed at the tree of life with the help of the "elders" / "Lions of the past".
And then to make the connection between the Lion Guard and Lion King 2, Kion does not come back from Kiara's
first hunt, but goes off with the Night Pride.