- 52m 35s1. Battle for the Pride LandsScar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard.
- 22m 31s2. The HarmattanThe Guard encounters a powerful dust storm!
- 22m 31s3. The Accidental AvalancheKion makes amends when he loses control of his Roar.
- 22m 31s4. Ghost of the MountainThe Lion Guard brings peace to a pack of Red Pandas.
- 22m 31s5. Marsh of MysteryMakini chases mysterious blue lights!
- 22m 31s6. Dragon IslandThe Lion Guard encounters Komodo Dragons!
- 22m 31s7. Journey of MemoriesThe Guard, lost in the desert, navigates by the stars.
- 22m 31s8. The Race to TulizaFuli gets lost and is forced to race a male cheetah.
- 22m 31s9. Mama BinturongThe Guard searches for Makini's stolen staff.
- 22m 31s10. Friends to the EndBunga worries the venom in Kion is turning him evil!
- 22m 31s11. The Tree of LifeThe Guard is attacked by the Tree of Life protectors.
- 22m 31s12. The River of PatienceKion must learn focus and patience while he heals.
- 22m 46s13. Little Old GinterbongMama Binturong pretends to be an animal in need.
- 22m 31s14. Poa the DestroyerBeshte's curiosity scares animals at the Tree of Life.
- 22m 31s15. Long Live the QueenRani worries she isn't ready to become queen.
- 22m 31s16. The Lake of ReflectionKion gets a glimpse of his past.
- 22m 31s17. Triumph of the RoarKion channels his Roar!
- 24m 17s18. Journey to the Pride LandsKion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home.
- 24m 32s19. Return to the Pride LandsA rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s1. Babysitter BungaBunga is put in charge of several young Pride Landers.
- 22m 32s2. The Savannah SummitSimba and the Lion Guard prepare for the dry season.
- 22m 31s3. The Traveling Baboon ShowA baboon comedy troupe comes to the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s4. Ono and the EggOno becomes the protector of a cuckoo's egg.
- 50m 57s5. The Rise of ScarUshari seeks to contact a villain from the past: Scar!
- 22m 31s6. Let Sleeping Crocs LieThe Guard awakens hibernating crocodiles.
- 22m 32s7. Swept AwayBeshte is under attack!
- 22m 31s8. Rafiki's New NeighborsA noisy bachelor herd moves in next door to Rafiki.
- 22m 32s9. Rescue in the OutlandsJasiri and two hyena cubs need help in the Outlands.
- 22m 32s10. The Ukumbusho TraditionBees threaten to ruin an important celebration.
- 22m 32s11. The Bite of KengeA Monitor Lizard temporarily paralyzes the Lion Guard!
- 23m 2s12. Timon and Pumbaa's ChristmasBunga wants to give Timon and Pumbaa a real Christmas.
- 22m 32s13. The Morning ReportZazu is taken by the hyenas!
- 22m 32s14. The Golden ZebraThe guard tries to access a new watering hole.
- 22m 31s15. The Little GuyBeshte meets a gecko that wants to be a crocodile.
- 22m 32s16. Divide and ConquerTamaa the Drongo helps Kion be in two places at once!
- 22m 31s17. The Scorpion's StingSimba is stung by a scorpion!
- 22m 32s18. The Wisdom of KongweFuli and Makini escort a tortoise to Pride Rock.
- 22m 31s19. The Kilio Valley FireScar's minions create chaos in the Kilio Valley.
- 22m 32s20. Undercover KinyongaA chameleon helps the Guard by spying on Scar.
- 22m 31s21. Cave of SecretsThe Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar.
- 22m 31s22. The Zebra MastermindThurston is mistaken as the brains behind the Guard.
- 22m 31s23. The Hyena ResistanceJasiri forms a Hyena Resistance to battle Scar.
- 22m 31s24. The Underground AdventureKion, Kiara and their friends journey underground.
- 23m 1s25. Beshte and the BeastA gorilla ally seems to cause more harm than good!
- 22m 31s26. Pride Landers Unite!Kion tries to assemble an army of Pride Landers.
- 22m 31s27. The Queen's VisitDhahabu wants Fuli, Tiifu and Zuri as her guards.
- 22m 31s28. The Fall Of Mizimu GroveTimon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove.
- 22m 31s29. Fire from the SkyThe Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi.
- 44m 17sPilot: Return of the RoarKion becomes the leader of the new Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s1. Never Judge a Hyena by its SpotsKion learns that not all hyenas are bad.
- 22m 32s2. The Rise of MakuuA new crocodile sends the Pridelands into chaos.
- 22m 32s3. Bunga the WiseFloodwaters threaten the Pridelands.
- 22m 32s4. Can't Wait to be QueenSimba leaves Kiara in charge for a few days.
- 22m 32s5. Eye of the BeholderOno temporarily loses the use of one of his eyes.
- 22m 32s6. The Kupatana CelebrationKion accidentally allows jackals into the Pride Lands.
- 22m 32s7. Fuli's New FamilyThe Guard includes Fuli in their own family time.
- 22m 32s8. The Search for UtamuFuli learns the importance of working as a team.
- 22m 31s9. Follow that Hippo!A young elephant wanders into danger.
- 22m 32s10. The Call of the DrongoA deceptive drongo bird tricks the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s11. Paintings and PredictionsBunga believes Rafiki's paintings predict the future!
- 22m 32s12. The Mbali Fields MigrationThe Guard must lead a large herd through the Outlands.
- 22m 32s13. Bunga and the KingBunga and Simba share a surprising past.
- 22m 32s14. The Imaginary OkapiThe Lion Guard thinks Beshte has an imaginary friend.
- 22m 32s15. Too Many TermitesThe Pride Lands become overrun with termites!
- 22m 32s16. The Trouble with GalagosThe Guard helps a Leopard stand up to a bully.
- 22m 32s17. Janja's New CrewJanja concocts a plan to sideline the Guard.
- 22m 31s18. Baboons!Fuli returns a baby baboon to its mother.
- 22m 32s19. Beware the ZimwiTales of a mysterious creature plague the Pride Lands.
- 22m 31s20. Lions of the OutlandsJasiri, the good hyena, asks the Guard for help.
- 22m 31s21. Never Roar AgainKion vows to never use the Roar again.
- 22m 32s22. The Lost GorillasThe Guard helps two Gorilla princes return home.
- 22m 32s23. The Trail to UduguSimba is left in charge of the Lion Guard.
- 22m 32s24. Ono's IdolOno meets his idol; the legendary eagle Hadithi.
- 22m 32s25. Beshte and the Hippo LanesBeshte steps up to help his injured Dad.
- 22m 32s26. Ono the TickbirdOno fills in for a rhino's seeing-eye bird.
Steve Blum is awesome as always.
Yeah he plays tank dempsey in COD zombies
AND Sub-Zero in Mortal Komat x and xi
Man, you should'a seen how I handled those leopards! they cut that out, but It was still awesome!
I'd like to see you handle one of them, if Makucha can destroy kion I wonder what chaces you stand
Oh, please. I once took out an entire clan of hyenas on my own. It's on camera, in "The Rise of Scar." Go to 43:31 and see it for yourself.
Oh I saw, but it didn't include Janja who is pretty much the one who can kinda fight and plus the whole point of Janja's plan was to let you win and make Kion roar
Believe me, they were fighting back. And believe me, they can hit hard. I'm just way better. I'll give it to Makucha, his leopards are a slight improvement over the hyenas, but I still kicked their tails.
Well speaking about leopards, have you ever met, Mapigano ever since Badili kicked him out
I'll give it you, you can beat Cheezi and Chungu
But I don't really know about the two leopard
They move way too slow. And their form's all wrong. They lose their footing super easily. And their punches I can see coming from a mile away.
Ah, Who doesn't move to slow for you?
okay, nobody. But what about my other points? Look at their fighting style. Terrible.
Wow, you need to learn to fight like bunga, go in and fight ,not caring about movement, footing ect
Bunga just runs at the enemy and throws random punches and kicks. I fight with finesse and style.
And it kinda works
Yeah. It confuses me, too.
Yeah, well Bunga is Bunga and you can't change that no matter how annoying he is
Unfortunately. But my point still stands. I'm better than every leopard of Makucha's combined.
Every, you do know is the Episode Golden Zebra Makucha did have alot of friend
But if your talking about the two leopard in this episode then maybe
I'm talking about Makucha and his whole gang! Remember in Season 2 Episode 18, when I pinned him down and chased him off with almost no effort? He barely put up a fight!
And there is no way your beating 12 leopards
Okay, maybe not 12. Probably 10, but not 12.
Nope, There is no way your beating even 10 leopards
Yeah, you're right. Nine sounds more reasonable.
9? I think 2 or 3 is more reasonable.
No, I can take nine. The more the merrier, as they say.
Well its your funeral
Ha! You know what? I'm gonna go find Makucha right now! And I'm gonna DESTROY him and his leap!
Good Luck! Your going to need it!
Okay, that went less than well. Turns out those guys can hit harder than an ostrich kick. And there were only seven of them! I took out four, but then one of them got a good hit in and almost knocked me out then and there.
I now have several dozen bruises and scrapes. That probably wasn't the best plan.
Yeah I kinda thought so.
I wonder what everyone thought when you came back in bruises
Well, Kion was wondering where I'd been these past few hours. And when he found out he was kinda... upset. Bunga wasn't too impressed, arguing that I should have taken them easily. And I didn't get to hear much else from them before Beshte, Makini and Ono hauled me off to treat my "injuries," even though I was fine.
Lol, well I think you've learned your lesson..so what where you saying about being able to take on 9 leopards
Oh, come on! I laid out four in a row with my bare paws! That's gotta count for something, right?
Well to be honest its pretty amazing
I thought so.
But you still lost
That I did.
Was Makucha there? If he was then your going to get rushed but 13 leopards
Ora and his two dragon friends, Mama's porcupines all stampeding to the tree of life
Hi fuli go check out my channel I just started yesterday
Oh... okay. Huh. This is actually kinda nice. I think I'll hit that "subscribe" button.
I'm frowning fast and its because of you and other people thanks so much
What can I say? It's my job to help people!
Haha yes it is thanks oh yeah I meant growning not frowning
Yeah, I figured it out already. But thanks anyways.